Monday, February 14, 2011

Movie Night

For Valentine's Day, Ryan and I went out to dinner and a movie. Thanks to my wonderful parents for watching Ryker and Tracen, bathing them, and getting them to bed!


I haven't eaten at T.G.I. Friday's for a really long time. I guess when I thought of going out to eat, it wasn't on my top five list. Well, it will be now! We went there at 6:30 and had no wait time (this is on the Saturday night before Valentine's Day). I ordered the Bruschetta Chicken Pasta. It had such a good flavor that I'm actually craving it right now just thinking about it. The only thing I would complain about (but probably wouldn't even change because I loved it) was that it had slivers of garlic in it. I love garlic but every few bites I think I would get too many garlic slivers and it would be a little overpowering. Also, it is a little more than I usually spend on a meal...it was around $12.50 (I know, I'm cheap :p) but I will definitely order it again! Oh, and Ryan ordered the Southwest Burger and enjoyed it also.




After dinner (and a well needed breath mint) we headed to the theaters. We saw "Just Go With It" which is the new Adam Sandler and Jennifer Aniston movie. We were thirty minutes early so we got really good, front row seats. I introduced Ryan to my "brick breaker revolution" game on my phone, so he stayed busy right up until the previews started. The movie was great. I don't usually like to tell people to much about movies before they see them because they get an idea in their head of how good it's going to be and there always seems to be a let down. So I'm just saying that this movie must have been mine and Ryan's type of movie because we found it HILARIOUS! Ryan was laughing so hard he was actually wiping tears from his eyes. I would have laughed harder but the last hour of the movie I had to go to the bathroom but I didn't want to miss anything so I just suffered :-) And for me to put watching a movie over going to the bathroom...that is saying A LOT!
It was a great night and I hope to do it again soon.

1 comment:

  1. I really want to see that movie now! It sounds like you had a fabulous valentines!

    ReplyDelete